Monday, June 22, 2015

Back to what we laughingly call normal...



The high here was 96, and supposed to be the same over the next couple of days. Miserable! The cleaning lady was here this morning - always a good thing. We had bridge this afternoon, but neither one of us had much in the way of cards. I’m having a lot of pain in my “good” arm - don’t know why. It’s been getting worse over the last few weeks. I don’t see the orthopedist until August, and I’d like to wait until them to get an x-ray to see if anything is wrong, but we’ll see. I’m going to pass on the grocery stores tomorrow. We’re going to the beach on Saturday, so I don’t need to stock up on anything now anyway.

We have a pretty busy week coming up. John has an eye appointment tomorrow and sees the pulmonologist on Friday. I’ve got appointments for a mani/pedi tomorrow and massage on Thursday, with haircut due sometime.

We are SO ready to go to the beach.

No comments: