Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Working and missing out

I wanted to start pushing my activity a bit, so John took me to coffee at Panera this morning. Some of the swimmers brought me home to visit and let John go to the grocery store, etc.

Here I was gone for the first time in a week, out for 45 minutes, and DAMN!, wouldn’t you know. Fed Ex tried to deliver the new iPad the girls are giving me. It was another round of !@##$%%$##. They will try to deliver again tomorrow - and you can bet I’ll be sitting right here waiting for them.

Tina said she would give me some lessons on how to use it. Marion already has one, but wants to sit in on the lesson. Renna’s been thinking about getting one, so she’s going to do that tomorrow, and she can get in on the class, too. Should be fun. Poor Tina - I don’t think she realized what she was letting herself in for.

John’s feeling better today from his tooth extraction. I hope we get some good weather in the morning so he can get some rowing

1 comment:

Harriet said...

I think they watch your door and don't knock till they see you leave.