Monday, August 06, 2012

Another day...

Things not too bad today. I took about half-a-shower (sitting on a stool in the shower stall, with the hand-held shower). However, it wore me out so much that John didn't take me to Panera as planned. I need to start walking back and forth in the house, I guess, to build up my stamina. We did ask one of the gals to come "babysit" with me so he could get some time off by himself and row. Nice visit time for me, too.

Did I tell you that the surgeon called me yesterday evening? That's certainly not an experience I'd had before, and I was very impressed. Wanted to know how I was doing, asked some questions, etc. I have made my first followup appointment for next week; and remade the appointments that I had to cancel last week.

The swelling in my arm is amazing - watching it progress down my arm. It’s just past my wrist as I get ready for bed. By morning, I’ll probably have a ball hand with a bunch of sausages sticking out.

No comments: