Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Tuesday

I’m trying to work on my stamina. I took a shower this morning (seated) and washed my hair. That plus getting dried off, and underwear on necessitated a short rest on the bed. But then I got my teeth brushed and dressed the rest of the way. I keep pushing with little baby steps. The swelling and color have moved down my arm, but not onto the hand yet. I’m still trying to increase using it a little bit at a time.

Now John and I are both patients. He sees a peridonitist and was told the other day that he was about to lose a back tooth. He had it pulled this afternoon, and now he has to take it easy for a couple of days. With all the good food in the house, it’ll just be scrambled eggs tonight. We’ll get caught up with the goodies again tomorrow.

One of the swimmers brought me a huge bouquet of zinnias from her yard - so summery and friendly. And another came by with yummy salads from Zaxby for lunch.
-----------------------
Did anybody else play the Google Doodle game this morning? I only did it once - and I was terrible!

No comments: