Saturday, August 11, 2012

7 + 1 and a Gold Medal

A week and a day post-surgery. I'm continuing to improve. Getting a little more strength and a little less pain. I need to keep pushing so I can get through the marathon airport day next week.

And, along with that, I keep working on learning the iPad. I haven't figured out an Amazon/Kindle/iPad connection yet. I'll probably be calling Amazon tomorrow so they can help me get it set up

Only a couple more days of Olympics, and then it's into withdrawal. As interesting as it was, I can find it in my heart that NBC had found something other than the story of Britain during the Blitz to show for their first hour of coverage tonight.

But our wonderful women's basketball team has won the gold medal. We're proud of all the athletes - just for being good enough to get there in the first place.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

Weren't they great!