Saturday, August 04, 2012

Saturday evening

I'm almost back to typing with two hands. The pain is at a manageable level, and I think I'm mostly over the woozy part of the anesthesia. I've quit wearing the sling during the day, and that's much more comfortable. Also using the arm a bit. I'm supposed to be doing some forearm lifts (from the elbow) and pendulum swings with the arm hanging down. So I've gotten some of that done, too. I believe in staying ahead of the pain, so I'll be taking meds on a regular basis for at least today, and then maybe backing off somewhat. We shall see. John's letting me move around a bit by myself now. Thanks again for all your help in getting me through this mess. Much love!

Our wonderful daughters have ordered me an early Xmas present - an iPad!!! I am thrilled! Kate and Wayne sent some flowers, and the swimmers have been bringing food. You’re all great.
============================