Monday, May 17, 2010

Tennessee Watercolor Society

The Tennessee Watercolor Society is having its biennial show in Chattanooga this year. I didn’t enter a painting, and am not very active in the organization. But I did volunteer to help out at the week-long workshop this week. George James, juror of the show, is the instructor for the workshop. The
Chattanoogan.com had this article about the show and workshop. It’s a good show - and will be hanging until 25 June. If you live in the Chattanooga area, go see it sometime at Chattanooga State.

I spent most of the morning at the workshop - and learned some interesting techniques for using this plastic “paper” . I came home to eat lunch, take my car for routine stuff, then John picked me up to go play bridge. Midafternoon, I got called to come back to the workshop to help with some unexpected problems. Fortunately there was an extra player at bridge, so he took over my place. I helped out at the workshop/exhibit site, and then went back to get John. He took me to get my car, and we went home. Whew! No telling what tomorrow will bring.
------------------------------------
When you can't see what the birdwatchers are looking at, you take pictures of what you CAN see.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: