Wednesday, May 19, 2010

All the work is done!

All the workmen are now finished, except for the final touch-ups that the painter needs to do (planned), and one little place I’ve found that the flooring guy needs to fix. We are SO pleased with the results. I’ll try to get the photos downloaded tomorrow, and get at least some posted tomorrow night. I’ve been working on getting stuff put back in order. “Putting back” is slow-going because I’m going through everything before I put it back…and throwing/shredding/recycling lots of stuff along the way. And there’s nothing on the walls yet, either. I’m putting some things in the rooms where they might wind up, but we’ll probably wait for Jean to help with it.

I also re-found a couple of boxes with old papers from Pink and some letters from John’s mother. The girls are going to enjoy going through those.

Allan’s lady, Tina, got into town this afternoon, and we went out to dinner with them. Went to Logan’s Steakhouse - hadn’t been there in a while, and I had a nice small filet with mushrooms. Since I had skipped lunch, I ate every bit! And now, resting up and getting caught up on some TV.
------------------------------------
These are some of the trees on Kent Island, Grand Manan Island, New Brunswick.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: