Saturday, May 29, 2010

Actually working!

We’ve actually gotten some work done today We’ve sorted through bunches of paintings/photographs/etc. - put some aside, picked out some to hang, given some away, thrown some away, moved some around from place to place. We even got some hung on the walls. Lots more still to do, though. We’ll eventually get there.

We met Vicki at Blue Orleans for dinner. The food there is SO good, and plentiful. As usual, I brought home half of my crawfish pasta.

John’s going to pick Allan and Tina up at the airport in a little while. Jean is watching the new “Dr. Who” on BBC-America, and (obviously) I’m on the computer. John got a cable this afternoon, and we managed to get my laptop hooked up to the TV. That’s fun - especially to look at the photographs. He will have to get a longer cable, though.

I won’t be around long tonight. I got up at 4:30 this morning, with the eye hurting, stopped-up nose, and leg cramps. I did get my library book finished (the latest Jefferson Bass novel), though. Then, of course, I was the only one who didn’t get a nap this afternoon. I will be trying to make up for it tonight.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: