Saturday, May 29, 2010

Holiday visitors

Our swim group has so much fun - especially when we’re eating! We met for breakfast - they’d been exercising, John had been rowing, and I just met them there to visit and eat.

I went to see the eye doctor again this morning. She said there was improvement, even though I’m still having episodes of pain. I’m to go back next week, plus continuing with the medication. But at least they’re seeing some improvement.

Jean got here this afternoon, and then Marty got here about 6. Marty got delayed because of the frog-strangler rainstorm along I-75 between Knoxville and Chattanooga. But at least they both got here safely. We went out to eat at Old Saigon - one of our favorites. Marty will continue on early in the morning - Jean’ll be here through the weekend.

We’ll be getting to work going through paintings in the morning.
---------------------------------
This is another lovely wildflower on Kent Island.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: