Thursday, May 27, 2010

Slug Thursday

This Thursday was really a slug day. I did a bit more straightening up of old paintings and materials. But there’s still a whole dining room waiting. And then I have to find places to put the paintings. The big box the new sink came in will fit under one of the beds, so I’m going to use that to store some
of the works on paper.

We did some searching to get ready to go to Allan’s daughter’s wedding in up-state New York in early July - looking for a possible rental car and a place to stay.

Tomorrow the swim class is going to get together after class for breakfast. Then I have to go back to the eye doctor. I hope the new medicine is working. Each time this flares up, the cornea is deteriorating. It’s been a long time since the last episode (8 years), so I hope this new medication will keep it at bay. I’m still having some periods of pain, and, of course, it’s scary to think of the cornea being destroyed.

Also tomorrow, Jean is coming in for the weekend. And Marty is stopping by to spend the night on her way back home to Florida. It’ll be a fun weekend.
------------------------------------------------
This is another lovely flower from an island at the mouth of the Bay of Fundy.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: