Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Getting ready

We’re leaving in the morning to drive to SC (south of Anderson, near Due West). We’ll probably go through the mountains - at least on the way over. We’ll just get up and off when it happens - no special time-table. We’re coming home on Saturday. They’ve started rafting on the Ocoee River, so I don’t know if we’ll come back that way or not. But even the congestion along the river is probably better than driving through Atlanta. And it’s certainly more scenic. It’s a 4-hour drive, door-to-door, no matter which way we go..

I got my car emptied, and taken to the car wash this afternoon - at least the pollen is mostly gone. Going on a trip is a usual push to me to clean out the car.

We’re going to start with the garage when we get home - trying to plow through some of this junk. We’ve got to decide what to put back on the walls. And I have to organize all my paintings and painting stuff. Oh, well…..
-------------------------------------------
Sometimes we quit looking at whales, and enjoy the sky.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: