Friday, December 04, 2009

Will it really snow?

I must be way short of sleep. I'm having a lot of trouble staying awake this evening.

I don't guess I'll stay up to wait for the snow. Do you believe that there were 4" of snow in HOUSTON?!?!? I can remember how even one inch of snow would paralyze the city. Of course, that was a million years ago, but I'll bet it's not too much better now - and there are lots more people and cars. They're currently predicting maybe 0.7" of snow, just on the grass.

We had our semiannual eye exams today, and both got good reports. It's always good to have that done. I also had a 6-month checkup with our family doc. That was okay, too - she just changed my blood pressure medicine - as required by my insurance company. But I'm SOOOOO glad that they're not rationing my health care. Right!
---------------
Today's photo is of a piece of fence anchoring along one of the Erie Canal locks

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: