Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunny Sunday

John got up on the roof today with the leaf blower to get the last of the leaves off the roof. He knows I hate it when he does that, but I've told him I just keep the phone handy to call 911. I got the laundry done, and organized the freezer compartment of the refrigerator - that's where leftovers tend to wind up and get forgotten.

Andy and Wayne have gone to Nashville to see UK play in the Music City Bowl. Margaret will be going to Atlanta on Thursday to go with Matt & Amanda to the Chick-fil-A Bowl where Tennessee is going to play. I'll stay home.

I've almost finished the shawl I've been working on - just need to Kitchener the pieces together (knitters will understand - otherwise, don't worry about it). Then I guess I'll need to find another major project.
-----------------------
Today's photo is from Fairport, NY. "I got a mule, her name is Sal! Fifteen miles on the Erie Canal."

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: