Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lady Mocs lose

I got lots done early this morning - saw the rheumatologist about 8. Everything is doing pretty well in that department. He did get to see my fingers with Raynaud's - they had just turned white as I came in, due to the cold weather. But mostly he just renewed my Rx and did the routine lab work.

I went to the UPS store to send a couple of boxes - not really Xmas presents - stuff just ready to send. I was the only person in the place, so that was a niceness. Then I checked out the Goodwill store, and got some needed juice glasses. While there, I checked out some clothes, and got a couple of shirts for $4+ each - couldn't pass that up. I went to bridge again (John was "rearranging leaves" before it starts to rain again), and again, the cards were pretty yucky. Oh, well.

Kate's going to have her foot surgery on 29 December. Nothing like getting stuff done before the ends of the near and a new deductible period. I hope it works for you, babe!
--------------
Reflections on the Erie Canal.

Our Lady Mocs didn't do too well tonight - they lost to Elon by about 8 points.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: