Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Teeth and movies

Today was the day for my semi-annual teeth-cleaning. I've had nothing more than that for years. Surprise! One of the +/- 50 year old gold inlay fillings is wearing out. There's a hole in it, and decay has started under it. So now I have an appointment in midJanuary for a partial crown. I guess the old filling did last for an exceptionally long time.
---------------------
This evening, we went to one of the 1950s movies at the Library. Tonight's film was A Face in the Crowd (1957) starring Andy Griffith in his first film role, Patricia Neal, and Walter Matthau. It's a powerful movie, with wonderful performances. I'd definitely recommend finding it from Netflix, On Demand, or your local library.
-------------------
This is an access ramp from the Erie Canal towpath to the overpassing road.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: