Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Wednesday Surprise

Today was much quieter, with even a surprise visit.

At the studio, I took another look at the paintings I did yesterday. I left one alone, but "tweaked" the other one - at Vicki's suggestion. Group critiques are wonderful, and always helpful. I'll get some photos and post them in a day or two
.
Shortly after I got home, we got a call from Matt. He was heading out to go to Knoxville to participate in a wedding. We met him at a local fast-food joint and talked while he ate some lunch. It's nice to be on a major track, and get to grab some unplanned, brief visits.

Allan came by to eat with us. He is going to get the car he looked at yesterday, and he's glad to have that decision made. But even more than that, his "baby" got delivered today - his piano, that is. Now he's really moved here and REALLY happy! Now all he needs is his sweetie!

Today's photo is one of John's - a lovely hibiscus.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: