Friday, May 29, 2009

Finally!

Tonight is another night when I am really tired. I'll be heading to bed a bit early.

The Gallery had another opening reception for one of our artists. Terry has a great show hung. He's a very talented man, in almost any medium. There was good Gallery news, too. Terry sold a piece tonight, and Vicki sold one this morning to a passer-by drop-in. Now, THAT's the way it's supposed to work!!!

We were at the Gallery for the reception, of course. Allan, Vicki, John and I went across the street for a first visit to Hiroshi's - a Japanese sushi bar and restaurant. John and I shared a sushi platter for two - and it was very good! We'll definitely go there again sometime.

But the best part of the day, and the biggest news, is that I actually finished the shawl. It is gorgeous now, and will be really spectacular after it's blocked. After all the trouble getting it started, with the errors in the pattern, I am SO pleased with it. I'll post a photo after the blocking.

1 comment:

Mickle in NZ said...

Super welldone with the shawl!Despite a busy, busy day you must be feeling good.