Friday, May 15, 2009

Thunder and rain

After swimming, I spent an uneventful day at the studio. I got another painting done and a "start". I also got about half-way through the new David Baldacci thriller, "First Family". I have that on the Kindle, so I'll have to share K-time.

About suppertime, the thunder started and then the rain. Since then, we've had 1.5" of rain, and it's still thundering. It's going to be a damp weekend.

I finally got Picasa to cooperate, and here are the photos of the paintings from last week. The top one is about 24 x 15, acrylic on paper. The second one is named Crossing, 12x36, acrylic on canvas.








Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

William J. said...

Hi Mary

I just finished "First Family" last week and just finished a Harlan Coben novel "No Second Chance", yesterday. Next on the list is a local author's book, Phillip Margolin's "Executive Privilege"

Bill