Friday, May 08, 2009

Baby Picture

We had a huge storm line come through this morning. Fortunately it was brief - and it hit here after our swimming class and after John and I had gotten to Panera's. By noon the sun was out. Of course, it's getting more humid now, and feeling more like summer.

John, John & Sylvia, and Allan got lots more done at the apartment today. I did my other stuff, and then fixed dinner for the workers. It's amazing what I can find in the freezer. I told them I'd have to feed them again tomorrow, and see what I could find then. It surely is helping to get the freezer cleaned out!

Here's the photo I promised last night. The Mom and Dad are doing a pretty good job keeping them fed, and they're already bigger tonight than when this photo was taken.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: