Sunday, December 02, 2007

The white page


The dreaded white page! I feel the same way when I face a blank canvas. At least there I can throw some paint on it and look for something to appear - or at least look for some patterns or shapes to work with.

John and Margaret have gotten home safely (in the rain) from Knoxville and the Lady Vols win over North Carolina. So they unwind by watching the tape of the game. It was a busy day for women's basketball, with some close games. It is wonderful to see so much talen and to have so many good teams. But I must shamefully confess that I liked it better when the Lady Vols had all the good players and won all the games.

The first really bad weather of the not-quite-winter is wreaking havoc across the upper Midwest, moving into New England. I'm glad we're just getting some rain out of this system.

Today's photo is some snow in Colorado last May.

No comments: