Saturday, May 06, 2017

Sunday Stealing







1) What was your dream growing up? I don't remember anything specifically.

2) What talent do you wish you had? I can't think of any talent I'd like to have - maybe to write my own knitting patterns.

3) If I bought you a drink what would it be? Coffee

4) What was the last book you read? A book by Bill Bryson about walking through small towns in Britain.

5) Worst Habit? Sloth.

6) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? If I knew you, of course.

7) What is your favorite sport? To play - none; to watch - maybe a little women's basketball.

8) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Wait for rescue.

9) Worst thing to ever happen to you? John's death.

10) Tell me one weird fact about you. I'm just generally weird.

11) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? Depends - probably ask you in and offer you a cup of coffee - assuming I wasn't on the way out the door.

12) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? My weight.

13) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Probably your conscience.

14) Ever been arrested? Only traffic tickets.

15) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Travel.

16) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? I'm retired - all my time is "spare".

17) Biggest pet peeve? Rudeness, intolerance, bad grammar.

18) In one word, how would you describe yourself? Comfortable.

19) Do you believe in/appreciate romance? Sure - although it's probably over-rated.

No comments: