Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Sunday Stealing (on Tuesday)





1. What is your occupation right now? How long have you been there? Retired - since about 1986.

2. Favorite rock band. Ever. I'm not a rock fan.

3. What are you listening to right now? TV

4. Last person you spoke to on the phone. What was it about? Nancy at the front desk, telling me that I had a package to pick up.

5. How old are you today? Or make up a question. This one bites. I was 81 in March.

6. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? I'm not a sports fan.

7. What is your favorite drink? Water and coffee.

8. Have you ever dyed your hair? Twice.  Years ago, I decided I wanted to be a redhead.  I kept it for a couple of weeks, but dyed it back to natural - because I was always surprised when I looked in the mirror.  Last summer at the beach, I got Jean to put a temporary purple color on my hair.  And I may do it again this year.

9. Favorite food? Anything but liver, coconut, peanut butter, or hazelnut.

10. What is the last movie you watched? The last movie I saw in a theater was a special showing of The King and I last year.

11. Favorite day of the year? Tomorrow.

12. How do you vent anger? I rarely get that angry.  When I used to do so, I would usually throw something.  But then it was over and done with.

13. What was your favorite toy as a child? Nothing particular.  I liked to play jacks, and cut out paper dolls and make clothes for them.

14. Living arrangements? (Of course your pets count. Geez!) Just me - in an independent living apartment in a retirement complex.

15. What was the last thing that you cried about? Last week's episode of NCIS, which I recorded and watched this afternoon.

16. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Betty Lou (from elementary school, but I communicate with her only infrequently); Anne (from 10th grade), Beth (from 1962), and Flo Jean (from 1967) - all of whom I'm in touch with and see fairly often.

17. What did you do last night? Played duplicate, then slept like a rock.

18. What are you most afraid of? Not really "afraid of", but hate the idea of getting dementia.

19. In how many areas of your country have you lived? What's your favorite? I was born in St. Louis; moved to Houston in 1944; to Nashville/Hendersonville in 1962; to Chattanooga in 1986. I'm happy in Tennessee, but would be okay anywhere.

20. What is your favorite flower? (Ugh. Quite the note to go out on. But hell, we steal the questions. I guess you get what you pay for.) Something that somebody else grows.

No comments: