Saturday, February 28, 2015

Sunday Stealing


17 Meme

Stolen from: Survey Haven

Are you a jealous person? No



When is the next time you’re traveling out of state? In April, I hope.

Can you write your name in a foreign language? Well, duh - it’s the same as it is in English.

When you’re getting ready for something, do you listen to music? Not particularly

What is your favorite day of the week? They’re all pretty much the same when your retired. I have different things I like about all of them

What is something you did yesterday and wish you could’ve done today? Can’t think of anything. A mammogram was the only major event of yesterday, and I certainly don’t want to do THAT again today.

If you woke up tomorrow and knew/spoke a different language, which language would you want it to be? I think I’d pick Spanish - it’s more likely to come in handy in my lifetime.

What did you last order online? Yarn (what a surprise)


Do you have any specific hobbies? Knitting, of course.

What’s a song you recently discovered that you want to tell everyone about? Not a song, specifically, but that I just found out that Lady Gaga has a great voice (I’m a little slow about some things).

Favorite fall or winter accessory? Hats, gloves, sweatshirts

What did you last eat? Gelato, just a few minutes ago.

Look to your left. What’s there? John’s chair - usually with him in it.

How long does it take you to fall asleep? Usually just a few minutes.

Is there a TV in the room you are in? Yes

What comes to your mind when I say red? Bright

Name something you think is pointless? Scriptless TV shows (so-called “reality” shows)

No comments: