Thursday, February 05, 2015

I can't believe....



I can’t believe it is not considered child abuse for a parent to refuse to have a child vaccinated to prevenet disease.


I can’t believe that it’s not against the law for any child who has not been vaccinated (other than for medical or religious reasons) to attend a public school or any public school activity or function.


I can’t believe that a parent who professes to love a child would willing risk the child’s catching a life-threatening disease, when a simple protection is available.


For the sake of your child, get the appropriate vaccinations!

1 comment:

Bev Sykes said...

if it's against the law to go to school without a TB test it seems logical that measles vaccine should be required too. I remember we had to have proof of vaccines before our kids went to school.