Friday, February 27, 2015

A Friday thaw



      I had my mammogram done this morning. I didn’t get immediately - there were just the techs where I had my mammogram done, so it's read elsewhere in the hospital (I guess). Anyway, they didn't call me back to get more pictures, so that tells me all is okay.
      We came in third at bridge this afternoon. I made one really stupid bid, but mostly we bid and played fairly well.
       Unfortunately, when we got home, there was a message on the answering machine that John's lab tests scheduled for Monday were being postponed. The insurance company had not gotten back to the hospital with precertification. So we'll have to wait until they get that and then reschedule. I called the doctor's office to notify them, and the nurse told me she had sent all the information to the insurance company early this morning. Oh, well..... John doesn't have to do any prep for Monday in any case. Unless they call back and reschedule.... or......

1 comment:

Peace Thyme said...

I am sure your tests are all right, Mary. You would've heard by now. So you two can have a lovely week-end. No news is good news for you and no prep for him. Time to celebrate!