Monday, February 02, 2015

Sunday Stealing (on Monday)



Nosy Meme

Stolen from: FYeah Surveys

Average hours of sleep: 6-7 usually
Last thing I googled: Glacier National Park webcams
One place that makes me happy: Near the ocean
How many blankets I sleep under: One light-weight cotton blanket and a duvet.
What are you wearing right now: Soft clothes
Last book you read: The Dante Connection by Estelle Ryan
Favorite fictional character: Atticus Finch
Last movie I watched in the cinema: I’m not sure - maybe The King’s Speech.
Dream vacation: The next one, but first class all the way
Dream wedding: One that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg.
Dream pet: Somebody else’s kitten
Dream job: The one I have now - being retired.
How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? Usually I feel every one of my 78 years.
Which is worse, failing or never trying? Never trying, of course.
If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? Sometimes it’s just taking the easy way out, and not making waves.

No comments: