Saturday, February 14, 2015

Pre-snow Saturday

Our Lady Mocs beat UNCG 76- 52 this afternoon - and then we went out to eat at our favorite Mexican place. This is amazing - our fourth time to eat out this week, and three days in a row. I guess I'll be cooking for a while.

Almost like a typical Chattanoogan when snow is in the forecast, I went to the store this morning. I was going to need milk and eggs on Tuesday, but since it's looking like we'll be snowed in, I decided to go out today. I just went to Aldi, and went as soon as they opened. So it wasn't too crowded yet.

Today was lovely - with the high reaching the high 50s. It was very windy, though - and that continues. The temps are supposed to be dropping through the night and tomorrow, with snow starting tomorrow night. Right now, the prediction is for 1-2" in the valley (where we are) and up to 8" in the mountain areas. We shall see.

No comments: