Sunday, February 08, 2015

Sunday Stealing

Why Do You Want To Know That Meme?

Stolen from: My Random Randomness



What TV gameshow/reality show would you like to be on? I’ve always thought I’d like to give Jeopardy a try.
What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD? I have no idea. I haven’t bought many over the years.
If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on? I’d make sure we could afford all the housing and care we’d need for the reste of our lives - and then TRAVEL.
One place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to? We’re going back to the Canadian Rockies this summer - have been there several times. Spectacular.
Do you trust easily? Yes
Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? I try to think first, then act.
Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? The results of the elections last November, and the results.
Do you have a good body image? Just realistic.
What is your favorite fruit? I like almost all fresh fruits. Right now, we’re enjoying grapefruit from the Rio Grande Valley of Texas.
I’m always being asked… about my knitting.
The last big belly laugh I had was… I’ve just finished an autobiography by Carl Reiner. He’s one funny man!
What websites do you visit daily? My mail sites, A Word A Day, the Astronomy Picture of the Day, web cams from various national parks, Facebook, SeniorLearn, Seniors & Friends, the blogs I read via Feedly, various puzzles. Maybe I spend too much time on the computer.
What have you been seriously addicted to lately? The computer?
What's the last song that got stuck in your head? I haven’t gotten one stuck in a long time.
Favorite clothing? Soft clothes.
Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy? Not particularly. I prefer Cheerios or GrapeNuts.
What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground? Look around for the owner, check the nearest store to see if somebody lost it, and then spend it if I couldn’t find who dropped it.
Items you couldn't go without during the day? Coffee, water, iPad, cell phone, book.
What should you be doing right now? Answering silly questions.

No comments: