Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wednesday night

I did sleep last night - whether from the melatonin, or just not having slept the night before. Lots of potty breaks, but went right back to sleep. We'll see how it goes from here. I’ll keep taking the melatonin, at least for the short term.

We've been to coffee, and John walked on the Riverwalk for his exercise this morning. It was too windy for him to row.

That was pretty much it for the day.

However, I wanted to post another link to an article from nooga.com. If you love libraries - as I do - you’ll enjoy reading this. Even though I read almost exclusively e-books now, it doesn’t preclude my love and veneration for library. Click here.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

That is lovely! Our library used to be that way. The current director is not interested in books or services for readers. She only cares about media and how many audio books she can circulate. And the general populace gets stupider and stupider.