Saturday, June 07, 2014

An early Sunday Stealing

From Survey Haven:

1. What was the highlight of your week?
Taking a full shower.
2. Whose car were you in last?

John’s
3. When is the next time you will kiss someone?

Probably before I go to bed tonight.
4. What color shirt are you wearing?

Red
5. How long is your hair?

Very short. Just got it cut yesterday.
6. Are you good looking?

Not particularly.
7. Last movie you watched?

I don’t remember - it’s been a while.
8. Who were you with?

See above.
9. Last thing you ate?

Dinner - made a frittata.
10. Last thing you drank?

Water with dinner.
11. When was the last time you had your heart broken?

I don’t know that my heart’s ever been “broken”.
12. Who came over last?

Jeanne, to bring a Mexican lasagna casserole (frozen). Saving that for later.
13. Are you happy right now?

Yes
14. What did you say last?

Why on earth are they still showing reruns of the horse race?
15. Where is your phone?

One on either side of me
16. What color are your eyes?

Brown
17. Are you left-handed?

No
18. Spell your name without vowels:

Mr Zll
19. Do you have any pets?

No
20. Favorite Vacation?

The next one
21. What do you dislike currently?

I’m not particularly fond of pain.
22. What are you listening to?

On TV, but muted now - game #2 of the Stanley Cup.
23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be?

To be at the beach
24. What is your favorite scent?

I don’t like artificial scents at all. I like the smell of freesh fruits, or fresh cut grass, or rain
25. Who makes you happiest?

My loved ones.
26. What were you doing at midnight last night?

Sleeping
27. When is your birthday?

March
28. Who has the same phone as you?

Landline - John; cell - nobody
29. Last time you went swimming in a pool?

21 May - the day before my surgery.

No comments: