Tuesday, June 03, 2014

First doctor visit

I've seen the doc, and had the staples removed.  The first x-rays look good - at least to me.  I think I understand how this thing is put together.  The ball part, which is usually attached to the top of the arm piece, is attached to the shoulder blade.  The socket piece is attached to the shaft that goes down into the arm.  TMI???,  I'm sorry.  Anyhow, no PT scheduled yet - just keep on with the passive exercises for the next four weeks, then see him again.  Full shower in two days.


I took a photo of the x-ray, but can't seem to put photos on the blog anymore - sorry.

3 comments:

Captain Poolie said...

Glad to hear you are doing well!

Bev Sykes said...

Dem bones, dem bones gonna rise again.
Dem bones, dem bones gonna rise again.
Dem bones, dem bones gonna rise again.
Now hear the word of the Lord.

Harriet said...

I never can visualize the anatomy of a shoulder -- not even my own. But I am glad you are healing properly. May it continue!