Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday Stealing


From Survey Haven:

61. Do you like current pop stars?
I guess not - I don’t know who any of them are.
62. What is your least favorite chore?

Any kind of housework
63. Last place you drove your car?

To get a massage on 21 May - the day before surgery.
64. Ever been out of the country?

Many times. We’ve been fortunate enough to go 6 of the 7 continents (not to Africa).
65. Where were you the last time you used a public bathroom?

It’s been at least a month, so I don’t remember. I will several times on our way to the beach next week.
66. Could you handle being in the military?

I might could have when I was of an age to do that. But at 78, it’s not likely.
67. What is your average cell phone bill?

Way too much, I’m sure.
68. Who or what are you thinking about right now?

Answering these questions
69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard?

I think it was at Jon Stewart’s show from last Thursday night (which we watched on Friday).
70. How many pairs of shoes do you own?

I have no idea, but I wear only about 2-3 different ones.
71. Are your toes always painted?

I don’t paint my toenails. When feet are as ugly as mine, I don’t want to call attention to them.
72. How many piercings do you have?

Two - one in each ear.
73. What are you doing today?

I cooked breakfast, have done the laundry, heated leftovers for supper, and that’s about it.
74. Have you ever been gambling?

I’ve been to Las Vegas and lost the obligatory $10.00 in a slot machine. The gambling gene just got left out of me.
75. When is the last time you updated your blog?

Today - answering these questions.
76. Do you like roller coasters?

Not particularly. I haven’t gone to an amusement park in ages, and wasn’t a great fan even then.
77. Have you ever been to Disneyland or world?

No, but I did go to Six Flags over Texas when it was just the second theme park, and to Opryland Park when it was first open in Nashville.
78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?

Not particularly.
79. Last thing you cooked?


The chili relleno souffle I made for breakfast this morning (it was good and very easy - recipe provided on request).
80. How's the weather?

We have the usual summer forecast - highs around 90, lows around 70, lots of sunshine, with high humidity, and a chance of scattered afternoon thundershowers.
81. Do you e-mail more than snail mail?

Yes, I’m sorry to say. But I do still write thank-you notes.
82. What's the funniest picture you ever took with your cell phone?

I don’t take pictures with my cell phone - although it has that capability.
83. Last time you were sick?

It’s been a while, but I’ve been really out of commission since the surgery on my shoulder on 22 May.
84. What states have you lived in?

Missouri, Texas, Tennessee
85. Do you wish you could move?

Sometimes - not from Chattanooga, but maybe into an apartment or retirement complex. Unless it was to live on the water somewhere, of course.
86. Do you take a lot of quizzes?

No - Sunday Stealing is about it.
87. What is your dream car?

I’m not really into cars. The Altima I drive now is just fine, thank you.
88. Have you ever wanted someone you cant have?

Nope - I’ve got the one I want.
89. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be?

We are SO ready to be at the beach.
90. Are you happy with your life?

Mostly. It’ll be better when this current thing is behind me, but I’d like to have more energy.

No comments: