Saturday, June 14, 2014

Sunday Stealing

30. Do you read your horoscope?
No - except on my birthday
31. Where was the last place you bought something?

Grocery store
32. How do you feel about your hair right now?

It’s okay, with a summer and post-surgery haircut
33. Do you bite your nails?

No, although I did as a child and adolescent.
34. Do you have any expensive jewelry?

I have a couple of small family pieces, but nothing really valuable
35. Have you ever been told you speak fast?

Oh, yes.
36. Is your laugh usually hearty?

I think so
37. How fast have you driven a car?

Probably around 80-85.
38. Have you ever smoked?

Yes - from when I was in college, until about my late 40s.
39. What was your favorite subject in school?

History, languages
40. Do you have cell phone provider loyalty?

Sort of. I stay with the one that most of my family uses.
41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for?

I “fell” for the right one nearly 60 years ago.
42. Do you have any hidden talents?

Nope
43. Favorite Song?

I like most music - nothing I’d call a real favorite
44. Do you like to sing at all?

Sometimes, just not very well.
45. Dream Job?

Retired!
46. Where does most of your family live?

The Southeastern United States
47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?

I was one of two girls. My older sister died in 1996.
48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?

No, but I probably was/am.
49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?

Getting up to go to the bathroom.
50. Do you drink?

Mostly water and coffee; not alcoholic beverages
51. Know any other languages?

I know a smattering of French and Spanish, and am mostly fluent in English.
52. Ever write a coded message?

Not since I was a child.
53. Have you ever been in someone else's wedding?

Twice
54. Do you have any children?

Yes, four wonderful daughters
55. Did you take a nap today?

Yes
56. Who has the same birthday as you?

I don’t know anybody, but our two granddaughters are the two days before mine.
57. Ever met anyone famous before?

Very superficially
58. Do you want to be famous one day?

No
59. Any Pet Peeves?

Intolerant people; bad grammar; liars
60. Are you multitasking right now?

Of course.

No comments: