Friday, June 07, 2013

Travels


Thanks for the blog reader suggestions. I’ve got one set up on my iPad and two on the laptop. Now to see which one I like best.

------------------------------

Our feet are really getting itchy. We’ve got the beach coming up the end of this month, and the Columbia River trip in October.

Look out California! We’re now talking about going to visit Ann & Al in LA and Alison & Joe in San Diego toward the end of August.

And, we need to start working on a trip to Miami sometime next winter, while Sarah is still there.

My brother-in-law once said that if he wanted to avoid us, he’d just come to Chattanooga. And I guess that’s about right.

============================================

Looking over the stern out of the lock on the Tombigbee River.

No comments: