Friday, June 28, 2013

Only two more days


I traded my phone in yesterday for a new one - not fancier, just new. Supposedly all my contacts were transferred, but none of the apps. I guess I’ll slowly learn to use this one.

I was way overdue for a massage, so the one today surely did feel good!

Our friends bought their first motor home - used, but new to them - a couple of weeks ago. They’re “test-camping” for a couple of days in a local county park. We went to visit them today and took them lunch. They did a good job of setting up and I think are going to enjoy their new plaything. Good luck, Carol & Stephen.

It seems like most of the commercials on TV now are to advertise upcoming movies. There are actually two coming out this summer that we’ll probably go to see. We saw the first RED and enjoyed it thoroughly. RED 2 is being released in July. I hope it’s as fun as the first one. This isn’t a deep or significant movie - just fun.

One we just saw mentioned for the first time is called 2 Guns. IMDb says it’s a crime/comedy movie with Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg. That at least has the potential for being worth a couple of hours in a movie theater.

Only two more days to the beach!

================================

It costs a lot of money to repaint the Waverly Plantation, Columbus, MS.

 

No comments: