Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sunday Stealing

Today's meme...


What is your ring size?
I have no idea.

How often do you wear jewelry?
I wear my wedding ring all the time, and wear earrings most days. That’s about all.

When was the last time you consumed alcohol?
I don’t remember - it’s been many years.

Any big plans for the summer?
Going to the beach in a couple of weeks, and to California right before Labor Day.

What is your favorite comfort food?
Just about anything, but I do love ice cream.

Do you prefer broccoli or asparagus?
I like them both, but would probably choose fresh asparagus.

What color are your bedroom walls?
Soft white.

With whom do you live?
John

Which Star Wars movie is your favorite?
Gee, it’s been such a long time since I’ve seen any of them. The first, I guess.

How about Harry Potter?
I liked them all.

What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
I can’t remember - and it was just a few months ago.

Did you get the popcorn or candy?
Nope. We never get food at the movies. It’s way too expensive.

What is the most romantic text in your inbox?
Seriously?! Probably the one about the temperature of the water in the lap pool at the Y

Have you ever played miniature golf on a date?
I’ve never played miniature golf anytime. Did you know miniature golf was invented here in Chattanooga?

What’s a phrase you overuse?
S**t!

Do you always use good grammar?
Almost always. I’m pretty much known as a grammar snob.

Do you have an accent or a speech impediment?
I speak Southern…does that count?

What did you eat today?
Cereal for breakfast, fried green tomatoes and cheese & crackers for lunch; carry-out Chinese for dinner.

What do you do at work?
I don’t “work” - that’s a 4-letter word!

Do you know the rules to any sports?
A smattering of the rules of a number of sports, but none really well.

Do you prefer to watch or play sports?
Watch - and only women’s basketball.

What is your favorite kind of hat to wear?
Something to keep my head and ears warm in the wintertime; a wide-brimmed straw hat at the beach in the summertime.

Do you pray?
No.

To whom do you pray?
See above.

What is the closest mountain to your house?
Signal Mountain and Lookout Mountain

What size engine is in your vehicle?
I have no idea.

What do you need to do tomorrow?
 Laundry
==============================================
Sunrise on the Tombigbee River



 

No comments: