Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Solstice!


I finally got my car back. I can't tell any difference, but then the only thing I knew that was wrong was that the “check engine” light was on. At least that light is off. And, at $212, I guess it wasn't too expensive.

Jean texted me this evening. She fell today and sprained or cracked her ankle. She’d just been to the ER, and will have to see the doc next week. Needless to say, right before the beach, she’s pretty upset. Unfortunately, she is her mother’s daughter. We’ll take good care of her, though.

========================================

Screen brace, Waverly Plantation, Columbus, MS

1 comment:

Harriet said...

Glad you got your car back without going into hock. My husband's reaction to the warnings on the dash was always to ignore them, in the hope they'd disappear...

Official Summer got here pretty fast. It's as if I missed Spring entirely.