Saturday, June 08, 2013

The Weird Question Meme, Part One



Do you wear slippers?
Usually only when I first get up.

How many pictures are in your living room?
Way too many things on the walls to count - and not all pictures. I’m a painter and we collect art.

Do you ever watch Brady Bunch reruns?
I didn’t watch it when it was on originally - and wouldn’t watch reruns.

Are you allergic to anything?
Most pollens - perennial allergic rhinitis - year-round hay fever. Yuck!

When was the last time you called in sick?
I’m retired, so that doesn’t apply. The last time I couldn’t go to my water exercise class was about a month ago when I tore a toenail.

Have you ever been in a car accident?
Unfortunately, yes - hit from behind by a truck whose brakes failed. No major injuries to me or the girls - just a few cuts and bruises and whiplash. Totaled the car, though.

What is your favorite snack food?
Salties, ice cream, fruit.

Have you ever seen a tornado?
I haven‘t seen one, but I’ve had them go close by.

If you won a million dollars, what would you buy first?
Buy into a nice retirement facility, invest the rest.

What time is it right now?
11:45 pm EDT

Do you think it's cool for men to wear flip-flops?
Only at the beach, pool, or around the house.

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
6-8, but I mostly just wear one or two pairs.

Do you think you are a hypochondriac?
No, but I do fall down a lot.

Do you own a dictionary?
Definitely - an unabridged Random House dictionary with its own stand. Mostly now, though I use the internet.

Where was the last place you went on vacation?
River cruise from New Orleans to Nashville.

Do you talk about your friends behind their back?
If I do, I don’t say anything that I wouldn’t say to their face.

Are you actually fat but in complete denial about it?
Yes, and no.

What color is your mouse pad?
I don’t use a mouse pad.

Does your kitchen have a theme?
Is chaos a theme?

================================================
Inside the lock on the Tombigbee River.

1 comment:

Bev Sykes said...

I love that your kitchen theme is "chaos," mine was "messy" and someone else's was "clutter."