Monday, February 13, 2012

The blahs!

I had a really bad case of the blahs today. And the cards were even worse than last week. I had two rounds with zero points and one 8-high hand...really lousy! I'm glad we're not playing next week - I think I need a week off.

John and Margaret went to Knoxville to see the Lady Vols/KY game. Our Lady Mocs played at home tonight, but I skipped the game - just didn't feel like going. I listened on the radio.

Lady Mocs 67-52 over GA Southern.
The Lady Vols looked more like they’re supposed to. Pat was even up yelling at the referees. Lady Vols 91, Kentucky 54

I called Kate and told her not to worry about us - that we'd just skip our visit this weekend, and do it some other time. The doc told her to take off all this week. She's been talking to her insurance company, and has to take her vacation time for the first five days - after that her short-term disability will cut in.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

I saw the tag end of the Tennessee-Kentucky game because it ran past 9, when the Connecticut-Oklahoma game was supposed to begin.

I watched our game, I know it was a good one, but I was watching the puppies (Westminster Dog Show) in the time-outs, and I'm not yet awake enough to remember what I saw...