Monday, April 05, 2010

Spring?

We set a record high today with 89, and will probably do so again tomorrow. This is way past my comfort zone. But the house is still cool inside, and our overhanging trees will keep it that way for a little while longer. Our house is always closed up because of the huge amount of pollen around here - mostly in the spring, but bad in the fall, too. When it gets too hot in the house, the AC comes on. John is loving the warmer weather, and stays on the porch as much as possible.

My hip is some better today, but I’m going to suggest to the rheumatologist that it’s time to change my Rx. I did go to swimming this morning, but took it easy. I felt like I needed to keep moving.

The cards were mixed today. I didn’t have any real bad ones, but didn’t have any great ones either.
-----------------------------
This is an osprey nest over the Erie Canal.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: