Sunday, April 18, 2010

A lovely spring Sunday

I really slept in this morning - 8:45!!! So breakfast was more like brunch.

I headed out to go to our Four Bridges Arts Festival. There's always some great stuff to look at there. I got a few painting ideas, but only bought a small glass snail ($15.00) for our chair-side table. We love little glass pieces - and couldn't resist that or the price.

Then I went back to the Gallery. Our building owner was having a benefit (for Chattanooga Cares) art show in the parking lot next to the building, and we were participating in that. I kept the shop while Vicki stayed with some stuff outside. It was a gorgeous day today - lots of sunshine, a breeze, and temps in the 70s - so it was pleasant. By the time I left, half-way through - we'd sold one of Vicki's paintings, one of Sandy's, and had lots of lookers. So it was a good thing to have the Gallery open. Plus, they had food - free for participants - so I got some BBQ and potato salad to bring home for our dinner tonight.

It'll probably be another early-to-bed night, since tomorrow starts at 6 to get to swimming.
---------------------------------
This of several Canal-side sculptures in Seneca Falls, NY.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: