Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nothing exciting today.

A pedicure and a foot massage surely does improve your outlook. I love my pedicure days. At lunch today, I mentioned that I had gotten a pedicure this morning. One of the folks asked why John didn't do that for me. He said that I'd never asked him - and I guess that's true. Hmmmmm.... Guess I'll have to think about that.

Our lunch group may have found a new home. It's not too convenient for us, but the food was pretty good and reasonably priced. And, after all, we go for the company and the conversation.
I check a couple of places for some clothes today. I found a pair of slacks and a knit shirt - got them both on sale at K-Mart for less than $15. Not bad!

We have a mama cardinal nesting in the corner post of our front porch. This is literally only about 5' from our front door. The nest is fairly low - just about my eye level. She's gotten pretty used to us by now - doesn't fly off when we go in an out. But we're trying to keep our usage of the front door to a minimum. She was off the nest when we left this morning, and there are three little speckled eggs in the nest. We've got our fingers crossed and will keep watching. I'm trying to get some pictures, but it's in a pretty dark place and I don't want to use the flash.

Today - a closer view of the window in the pink building.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: