Saturday, April 11, 2009

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

We all slept fairly late this morning - just needed some catch-up zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Other than that, we did practically nothing. Catching up on some down-time, too. Jean left after lunch, and then we got naps. I did run the dishwasher, run the oven-cleaning cycle on the stove, and wash a load of sheets and towels. I almost had to go to bed early from all the excitement. I guess we all need a day like this from time to time.

SeniorLearn.org is one of the sites I check regularly. It's a group of book-related discussion. One of the participants recommended What Do I Read Next? is a reading list reference from the Manchester, CT, public library. No specific recommendations from me - just a list of authors and possibilities.

Today's photo is of a flowering crabapple tree at Kelly Place, Cortez, CO. But our flowering crabapples and dogwoods are in bloom now. A Tennessee spring is quite beautiful.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: