Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Sunny Saturday

This is the weekend for the big Four Bridges Art Festival here in Chattanooga. It's a big one, and draws artists from all over the country. I hadn't been in a few years, but I decided to go because it was such a pretty day. Anyhow, the work displayed was great, although nothing much that tempted me to buy. I did get a small thing for a dear friend, but that was all.

I got home in time for lunch and nap - a perfect day!

There was absolutely nothing on TV tonight, so we got caught up on the Friday night's recording from PBS, and, from On Demand, some episodes of shows that we had missed. And then I got caught up in the middle of "You've Got Mail". I do love that movie. So when it started over right away, I started watching it again. Oh, well.....

I love to take photos of old industrial buildings. This one is on Carter Street (Reggie White Blvd.) near the stadium.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kate said...

I managed to resist the lure of You've Got Mail - this time, but it usually sucks me right in. Tom Hanks is SO adorable in that movie.

K