Sunday, April 19, 2009

Rain, rain, rain

We've been virtual slugs today. Well, not exactly true, but we did stay in all day and in "soft clothes" all day. And it has rained all day. We've had about an inch so far, and it's still raining.

I got the laundry done, and then tackled the worst job. I tried on clothes to find out what needs to be taken out of the closet and passed on. I went through all the hanging clothes, and quit there. The folded stuff will just have to wait for another day. That's mostly knit shirts and sweatshirts, and I can pretty much go by the labeled sizes without having to try on. So there's lots of stuff to take to the women's shelter. And now I have a better idea of what I need to be looking for as replacements.

Did you know: On 18 April 1934 (75 years ago), the first laundromat (called a "washateria) opened in Fort Worth, Texas.

Today's photo is another industrial view.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: