Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gallery2 show

I'm really tired tonight. What a busy life. (Yeah, right!)

In any case, we started out with routine optometry appointments. Both of us have eye problems that need fairly close follow-up, but everything looked good today. We'll get the second half of exams afer Thanksgiving.

Our Thursday lunch is always a high spot in the week. Next week, we get pre-empted by Thanksgiving. Guess we can survive.

The opening of our new Gallery 2 show was tonight. The show looks really good (sorry, I forgot to take a photo of the show itself - I'll do that tomorrow). One of the artists sold a piece, but that was the only one. There was an event featuring lots of shops being open on the Southside, so there were folks walking from one to another. It made for lots of traffic and fun talking to people. We had some good snacks and even live music at the Gallery.

And, even though it means getting up early, I'm going to enjoy getting into the pool for the exercise and stretching.

Have I posted this photo before? I just love it. It's a picture of one of Jupiter's moons, Io, from the NASA Astronomy Picture of the Day.

No comments: