Sunday, May 25, 2008

Home from the Wedding

We got home about 7 tonight, after taking the scenic road home from Johnson City. Allan & Renee came home with us for a few days, and will be leaving on Wednesday.

The wedding could not have been more beautiful. Everything went so well - the bride and her mother did a super job, making everyone comfortable, welcome, and well taken care of. The groom's "friends and family" had a great time visiting between events.

I can't believe I didn't take a single picture - except for a few of Margaret with her camera. I'll be getting a disc of her photos soon, I hope. John and I even won during the "married couples dance" for being the ones married the longest, with our two best-friend couples coming in 2nd and 3rd.

Anyhow, we're home, now. We're tired and are crashing.

No comments: