Thursday, May 01, 2008

Gallery2


We had another gallery meeting this afternoon. And it looks like the studio move and gallery opening are both going to happen - and soon! The studio will be moving in about three weeks - it's just 1 1/2 blocks away. The gallery will now begin on 1 June, with the Grand Opening Event to be held in midJuly. We have ten artists on our roster - each different in age, background, experience, technique, and style. I can't wait to see the exhibit when it finally gets up. You can bet I'll be posting photos.

This is another example of my current work - an acrylic on canvas.

2 comments:

Sian said...

I love this Mary Z. I really respond to abstracts - I love the way they can explore colour, texture and form. I've not been keeping up with your journal so I shall have to read back and see about the Exhibition - and I must check in for more photos! Thanks for sharing your work. Sian

Mary Z said...

Sian, glad you like the piece. I've just picked out a frame for it, and am eager to see it finished off that way.

I'll be writing more about the Gallery and Opening exhibit as the time gets closer - also with some photos.