Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fashion?


We have gotten some off-and-on rain all day today. That's really the good "female" rain. We still have a rainfall deficit going, but it's not continuing to grow every day. I guess that's something. It does give us the creakies, though.
Painting class/group was fun today. I helped the troops try some new techniques. MR was there, and helped with the teaching. Vicki was gone, and I guess that was the chance for the "mice to play".

We had a delicious dinner at Sticky Fingers with our friend. Sharing food is always a good thing.

I also had a great conversation with RL. She called while on her commute from NYC to Queens, and wanted to talk about the "dress code" for the wedding events. We talked about a number of possibilities - always hard for this "fashion plate" (yeah, right!). After all, I'm the one who was told by a friend this morning that I should not wear blue jeans, and under NO circumstances should I wear a t-shirt with writing on it. Well, I guess I can live with that. RL will do fine, and will look lovely, as always.

The photo of the day is a flower from the butterfly enclosure at the Tennessee Aquarium.

No comments: